Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Truck problem. What was wrong, and did it really get better?

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 12:14:21 -0400, micky
wrote:

I haven't googled yet, but how do you open the hood on this truck?

Amazing, there was a video on just opening the hood. I had found the
handle but it didn't seem to move at all. I'll push harder.

I needed the wiper to get rid of the big blob from the cicada, but I can
do that manually. Before the car trouble, at about 20 mph, another
cicada hit me right in the eye!

I also couldn't find the 4-way flasher or the
windshield washer!!

Not so easy to find these for a 2001 in google.