Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT: Ring The Door Bell, Dammit

On Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 8:08:23 AM UTC-4, Wade Garrett wrote:
Attention Delivery Drivers:

When you deliver a package, ring the damn door bell. Don't just drop it-
or toss it- near the front door and run.

If you don't, it can sit there for hours- or even overnight- offering up
a fat target to porch pirates...or getting soaked in the rain- like
yesterday's delivery by the Amazon van.

Attention Delivery Drivers:

Go to the back door and place the package on the table that we have
provided, underneath the overhang that will protect it from the elements.

We'll get a text or e-mail when you've recorded the delivery.

Cindy Hamilton