Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone divert.

In article ,
Owain Lastname wrote:
On Thursday, 10 June 2021 at 12:20:24 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Being of a certain age, my mobile is only really for use out and
about. Indoors, I prefer my landline. Which has more than enough
phones on it. ;-) What I'd like is incoming calls to my mobile to
transfer automatically to the land line. (maybe tell the caller this
is happening)

Get one of these and put it next to where you charge the mobile
https://www.ligo.co.uk/ligo-bluewave...ct-description

and wire it in to the landline phones.

Then you can choose whether to make outgoing calls on landline or mobile
too, if you have an inclusive package.

Did you check that link? Out of stock - by the discounts, looks like it's
NLA.

--
*Broken pencils are pointless.*

Dave Plowman London SW