Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 10/06/2021 09:35, Spike wrote:
On 09/06/2021 20:48, T i m wrote:

The funny thing is few seem bothered
what anyone eats until you mention you are a 'vegan' diet then all of
a sudden they become 1) interested in your diet and 2) become
nutrition experts themselves! Up to that point, they assume everyone
must be eating a 'Balanced diet' and we know that's rarely the case.

I don't expect Ed to go back over the posts, but you became vegan in
January 2020. Until the end of March in that year your posts on the
group could be said to have carried on in the same manner as previously.
From about the end of March you suddenly launched into vitriolic attacks
on meat-eaters, labelling them as 'murderers' and 'rapists'. It quickly
became clear from the way your postings then progressed that your real
agenda was not veganism per se, but that of anti-meat-eating veganist
crusade, which is something completely different. It was this that
prompted people to counter what you put across as 'facts', and against
which you have no real answer except to resort to abuse. HTH.

I wasn't aware of the time-line. So that must all have happened when his
B12 stores ran out.

He really needs help.