Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone divert.

Being of a certain age, my mobile is only really for use out and about.
Indoors, I prefer my landline. Which has more than enough phones on it. ;-)

So when indoors, the mobile gets left in the kitchen. on charge. And I
can't hear it ring elsewhere in the house.

What I'd like is incoming calls to my mobile to transfer automatically to
the land line. (maybe tell the caller this is happening)

If it only did this when the mobile is at home, so much the better. In
other words, automatically.

It should be possible to do that (even if it needed extra software
adding), using either geolocation or the fact that it can see your home
wifi, but you get charged for the diverted calls with most mobile packages.