Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone divert.

Being of a certain age, my mobile is only really for use out and about.
Indoors, I prefer my landline. Which has more than enough phones on it. ;-)

So when indoors, the mobile gets left in the kitchen. on charge. And I
can't hear it ring elsewhere in the house.

What I'd like is incoming calls to my mobile to transfer automatically to
the land line. (maybe tell the caller this is happening)

If it only did this when the mobile is at home, so much the better. In
other words, automatically.

--
*According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.