Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ed[_36_] Ed[_36_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

You sound reasonable.
Perhaps you could persuade the resident zealot to tone it down a bit.
Just post with OT:Ping T i m

To be honest I only went to this newsgroup to ask about my kitchen sink.
I've not read the entire thread but they usually go a similar way of militant replies from both sides. I don't preach to anyone about what they should eat. Veganism has been politicised but I just want people to get the whole story that not eating meat is completely fine.
It always amazes me how het up people get about diet.