Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:55:27 +0100, Chris Bacon wrote:

On 07/06/2021 18:34, Richard wrote:
On 07/06/2021 18:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I've read that this virus is intelligent, like a motorist spotting a
speedtrap and driving on a different route.

Compared to you, it is intelligent.

Does this person ever post anything DIY related, or am I safe to plonk
the "rissole"?

Perhaps someone will post the contents of their killfile, so I can copy
it. That would be helpful. It used to be that uk.d-i-y was not a general
chat group populated by such a proportion of wanackers (name deprecated
though).

Learn what the prefix OT means and filter that.