Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FreeSat.

In article ,
T i m wrote:
So Bill was 'wright' again. ;-) Perfectly possible to get some of the
Astra 28 group but not all, if the dish is off alignment.

I think *all* bets would be off if the dish was out of alignment. ;-)

It's also not knowing what you can get away with. On the dish bracket,
each degree marking is about 1mm apart. And the setting I got was 22.7.
With the pointer being about 2mm wide.

I sort of assumed with a 1 metre dish it would be pretty tolerant. Find
any one of the Astra group and the others would be OK. But not so -
obviously.

--
*Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.