Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 09/06/2021 13:46, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 08:12:06 +0000, Spike
wrote:

snip

But now you have dragged her into the discussion, I take it you lecture
her constantly about her cognitive dissonance concerning tomatoes and
joint pain. No?

Sorry, I missed this point the first time round because I wasn't
expecting anyone to be so stupid but you really are!

My Mrs is fully aware of the discussion of the consumption of tomatoes
and arthritis but *she* chooses for herself if she wants to carry on
eating them or not. No dissonance, she's fully aware of the facts,
her free choice.

What you are getting confused about is the cognitive dissonance that
allows people to both 'love' and 'kill' *innocent / sentient others*.

I would like the idea of killing a pet for food. Is that what you're
trying to say?

But how are you getting on down that hole, digging away with all the
sheep and cows you don't eat and all the other animals keeping a safe
distance from you (especially the chickens obviously)?

Is that not the sort of choice your wife makes? Does she dig holes too?