Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 09/06/2021 09:52, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

Or maybe the trauma of recalling all that is why you can't answer such
a simple and straightforward question?

Get help for your problem, or at least start eating meat.

The person needing help is the one incapable of answering a simple
question re why they made a specific choice.

I believe it's because you are lying or have something to hide as even
someone as thick as you must know whey they have *chosen* (implying a
decision) to not eat sheep or cows but eat everything else.

I told you in a previous post about how choices can be influenced,
destroying the argument you were making about the issue. I knew you
wouldn't understand it, but it had to be said, even though you are now
going around the cycle yet again. Your description of your family
sitting around the table (not necessarily literally) and saying to you
"Well, *we've* gone vegan, what are *you* going to do?" suggests that in
reality you had little freedom in the matter.

But more importantly, I take your attitude to freedom of choice, perhaps
arising from that incident, as a driver for your evangelical
anti-meat-eating veganism, as you want to impose *your* choices on other
people. just as you tried to with your dog, until you found out this
could lead to trouble. So I can see why you need to defeat the idea of
freedom of choice. But it isn't going to work.

--
Spike