Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 08/06/2021 15:10, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

snip

So, Spuke, WHY don't you eat cows and sheep?

groan Freedom of choice -

snip bs

Yes, I know you have the 'freedom of choice' but that isn't an answer
to *why / only* sheep and cows that you don't eat?

There must be *some* sort of rational reason, even if it's only part
of your general logical inconsistency and speciesism?

I mean, if when you were a child, happily stamping on chickens and
then were traumatised by your Dad being killed by a cow (when trying
to kill 'it' say) and your Mum killed by a sheep (when trying to do
the same), I would have thought you would *want* to kill cows and
sheep and the best / easiest / legal way to do that is to buy and eat
their flesh? (Ok, someone else actually kills them for you but you are
still causing their deaths eh).

Or maybe the trauma of recalling all that is why you can't answer such
a simple and straightforward question?

Get help for your problem, or at least start eating meat.

--
Spike