Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anchor Hocking versus Pyrex oven save glass measuring cups

On 6/8/2021 7:33 PM, cshenk wrote:
wrote:

Same here. I do all the financial stuff, taxes and bills. He takes
care of the yard. Cleaning is shared.
Oh, and everybody has to check that the toilet seat is configured
properly for their own use. None of that "men have to put the
seat down" bull**** in our family.

Cindy Hamilton
EEEKK! I trained him to always leave the bottom part down after
some chilling screams in the night... (grin). If I flip the light
on, it wakes him up. If he leaves the bottom part up I wake him up
so...

Two words: night light

Enough light to see the seat position and to aim. Unless you think
him listening for the sound of urine hitting water or floor is
sufficiently precise.

Cindy Hamilton

Smile, Don is low vision. That doesn't work.

Braille on the seat