Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Problems with Moto G 6-plus Phone

My phone tends to suffer from two problems - which may or may not be
related. [Moto g(6)plus, Android 9, Build: PPW29-116-20-28]

Firstly, it sometimes refuses to answer an incoming call. I can tap
Accept, or swipe up - depending on what it was doing at the time - but
it just goes on ringing until it goes to voicemail.

Secondly, I frequently lose incoming sound in the middle of a call. The
person the other end can apparently hear me, but I can't hear them. [The
call starts ok with 2-way speech, but this typically happens a minute or
so into the call.

Any clues on what to look for?

[The usual mobile/Android groups have not borne fruit, so I'm
cross-posting here since this NG is by far the best source of all things
technical.]

--
Cheers,
Roger