Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

"Snit" wrote in message
On Jun 8, 2021 at 12:58:33 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

"Snit" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 2021 at 7:31:16 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

The good news is the vaccines seem to work better than
first anticipated in terms of preventing the disease at all.
Not just seems to, has been proven to do that now.
I could quibble over semantics and scientific terms,
No you couldnt with that, it has been proven.
By all means show the proof (not just support).

You are free to chase that up for yourself.

No offence, but I did not think you would be able to show any.

I can but dont take that troll bait.

In science there are few proofs

Thats mindless bull****.

-- but there is often strong support.

Mindless hair splitting/pathetic trolling.

You were asked to back a claim about proof.

You trolled and I didnt take the bait.

reams of your troll**** flushed where it belongs