Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Snit[_3_] Snit[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

On Jun 7, 2021 at 7:31:16 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

The good news is the vaccines seem to work better than
first anticipated in terms of preventing the disease at all.

Not just seems to, has been proven to do that now.

I could quibble over semantics and scientific terms,

No you couldnt with that, it has been proven.

By all means show the proof (not just support).

You are free to chase that up for yourself.

No offence, but I did not think you would be able to show any. In science
there are few proofs -- but there is often strong support.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow