Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Washing machine/ Utility room/ electricity meters.

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 16:17:34 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 14:47:18 +0100, Scott
wrote:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 14:34:39 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 13:19:35 +0100, Scott
wrote:

snip

Or what about asking to relocate the meter when your smartmeter is
installed?

Or (in our case) leaving the cupboard_under_the_stairs clear so I can
easily read the meter g?

For me, an easier solution to not doing that or having to have a smart
meter fitted is to read the meters(s) from my chair. ;-)

Yes, but is there not an obligation that the meter has to be
accessible to any authorised agent of the supply company?

Of course, and it can be, they might just have to wait a bit. ;-)

In my mates shop you had to move a PC table and remove some paneling
and no one ever complained?

I think some of the guys that come here with a long list of addresses
to get through might well complain.