Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 11:11:23 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

snip

And they do have shops in Scotland now you know? ;-)

You should visit some of these crofts and you might be amazed
how far you have to drive your diesel vehicle to get there,

I have, and it was on a petrol motorcycle (doing 50 mpg). ;-)

and
how far they have to drive to get to a 'shop'.

Ah yes, and for all those *choosing* to move there or even stay there,
it's part of the cost of living there.

eg. We *choose* to holiday in the country but we accept that it's not
as convenient as living a walk from everything.

Please explain how so-called 'rewilding' pays the bills ?

Grants. Keep up ...

https://www.gov.uk/countryside-stewardship-grants

You either leave it to nature (costs nothing) or pay someone who is
stuck there [1] to look after it for us all.

Cheers, T i m

[1] Many who were born in the back of beyond don't want to live in
isolation in shift and mud all their lives and move to the towns.

p.s. I saw on Countryfile where they were offering old farmers money
to **** off to allow new people in (who would have a more 'forward
thinking' attitude towards the environment).