Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 08/06/2021 14:11, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

On 07/06/2021 09:07, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

T i m prefers 'Plant Pioneers', [meat free chicken-style pieces].

Yes, they are pretty good and we had half a bag between us yesterday
in a large salad wraps.

You make them sound like Frankenfoods.

NO, you want them to sound like that to =try to offset your desire to
cause pain and suffering to (a bizarre subset) of animals.

But I don't 'prefer' them over many other alternatives, with different
options providing better solutions in different circumstances.

Waffle.

Complicated isn't it, all this general talk, when you are a left
brainer.

So, Spuke, WHY don't you eat cows and sheep?

groan Freedom of choice - something that veganists would like to ban.

--
Spike