Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 08/06/2021 14:09, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

Now comes T i m ' s qualifiers to shore up his argument...

"...current use... ...realistic time-scale... ...level of
bio-diversity... ...sensible discussion..."

...none of which were previously mentioned.

Do I *really* have to mention *every little and obvious thing*, *every
time* I cover the subject in general, just to placate the ignorant /
left brainers?

Oh, no need to answer that because it's obvious (well, to non troll /
left brainers).

It's unacceptable to shift the grounds of a discussion you started.

It's the same when mentioning anything when you *try* to use your
distraction techniques to attempt to justify something ... like 'we
have drunk cows milk for thousands of years' like that in any way
justifies our continuing to drink it NOW.

Waffle.

There are *loads* of things we used to do that we no longer do (thank
goodness) and so all of them were likely to be justified by the likes
of you at the time when the likes of me had already opposed them.

Waffle.

So yes, a lot of the world was once covered in ice bit that has no
bearing whatsoever in a conversation of how most of the UK (in
particular) was once covered in trees (so that sets the starting
timeline)

There was *no* starting timeline in your unbounded argument. It's only
now that you've realised your error and are back-pedalling furiously.

and now there are far fewer.

Unimportant on a geologic scale.

We might want / need to go back to the time where there were loads of
trees but the chances are we wouldn't want to go back to the time when
we were covered in ice.

So you say, but it's the planet's natural condition. The warm bits are
the anomaly.

--
Spike