Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

On 07/06/2021 18:55, Chris Bacon wrote:
On 07/06/2021 18:34, Richard wrote:
On 07/06/2021 18:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I've read that this virus is intelligent, like a motorist spotting a
speedtrap and driving on a different route.

Compared to you, it is intelligent.

Does this person ever post anything DIY related,

What PHUCKER? There was a time that was his preferred method of trolling
- ask a DIY related question, wait for the answers, then spend ages
arguing with the answers! It was like trolling, but I think he missed
the art of standing back and lettings the flame wars run themselves!

or am I safe to plonk
the "rissole"?

I have never felt any sense of loss :-)

Perhaps someone will post the contents of their killfile, so I can copy
it. That would be helpful. It used to be that uk.d-i-y was not a general
chat group populated by such a proportion of wanackers (name deprecated
though).

Its probably better to build one from first principles since one size
will not fit all.

--
Cheers,

John.