Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 07/06/2021 09:19, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

On 06/06/2021 19:40, T i m wrote:

ALL the medial health practitioners recommend you
cut down on meat and increase the consumption of fruit, veg, nuts etc.

At one time ALL [on T i m ' s scale] medical practitioners recommended
smoking as it had a mild antiseptic effect and so warded off colds and flu.

Yup, and then we learned better and that's where we are now re meat,
eggs and dairy re human heath and it's negative impact on the
environment.

And we will learn better from this, too. In fact, it's already started -
we now know that vegan diets result in stunted growth and lowered
intelligence, and it seems they may be banned for children and pets. We
are slowly getting there, no thanks to you - you're rather similar in
manner to the cognitive-dissonant smoker of yesteryear.

--
Spike