Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default Anchor Hocking versus Pyrex oven save glass measuring cups

wrote:

On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 7:32:58 AM UTC-4, !woke wrote:
On 6/5/2021 4:57 AM, wrote:

Cooking and cleaning is women's work, right?

Not in our house. Each of us does the tasks to which our capabilities
are most suited. Cooking and cleaning might be done by either of us.

Same here, besides Don loves to cook! Other times, he likes to watch
while I do something unique in cooking, to him.

We're remodeling the kitchen. Yesterday I primed the walls and
ceiling, then mowed the lawn, none of which requires any particular
skill. He's in charge of mechanicals, because he has skills there
that I don't.

Same here. I do all the financial stuff, taxes and bills. He takes
care of the yard. Cleaning is shared.

Oh, and everybody has to check that the toilet seat is configured
properly for their own use. None of that "men have to put the seat
down" bull**** in our family.

Cindy Hamilton

EEEKK! I trained him to always leave the bottom part down after some
chilling screams in the night... (grin). If I flip the light on, it
wakes him up. If he leaves the bottom part up I wake him up so...