Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 19:34:50 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

Well, if your engagement with me here is anything to go by it's no
loss from this POV and all the rest who actually 'get' someone can
have a different POV seem to still be having grown-up conversations
with me.

So, go on, you have the power (really) ...

Tad sensitive today Tim?

You really (like many of the other trolls) have no idea about people
do you?

You really should learn to chill at your age.

If I was any more laid back I'd fall over. Just did a nice pasta meal
(her fave), had a vegan Magnum chock ice for pudding and I'm about to
start my second beer.

Of course I can have sensible conversations with people from all walks
of life.

Where did I say that you couldn't? Just that you can't do that with me
for your own personal / problem reasons.

There are those however, who I cannot engage without prejudice.

Yes, I've noticed, you ought to chill mate.

It is the zealot types.

Oh?

You know, the people who are religious fanatics

Yeah, don't trust em myself ... I can't trust someone that can't be
seen with my own eyes, like an innocent animal collapsing to it's
knees before having it's throat cut, just for being what some people
consider to be 'food'?

I just did dinner using half a bag of the Plant Pioneers mince and I
really can't say I could tell the difference between that and the
stuff that was from a mined up animal carcase (other than there were
no bits of gristle, bone, eyeballs or aresholes in it).

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/gol-ui/...ian-mince-500g

or openly stupid

Yup, I've dealt with you remember so I'm used to that. ;-)

to the point of not knowing that they are fanatics.

I guess if you are on the back foot, feeling guilty about your
lifestyle choices then 'of course you would see someone who *doesn't*
want to say cause animals unnecessary suffering, exploitation and
death as some sort of fanatic. Arse backwards or what!

As I said, chill.

As I said, I'm so chilled I don't feel the urge to cause animals
unnecessary pain, suffering and death, just because I like how their
cooked flesh tastes when there are plenty of alternatives.

How about you Richard, could you be that chilled?

Cheers, T i m