Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 07/06/2021 16:44, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:21:57 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 07/06/2021 14:13, T i m wrote:

snip

I've never smoked

FFS, get back on topic.

I can't think of much 'back on topic' than smoking and the stunted
growth in children but it's good to see you are treating everone here
equally.

Irony alert - you left out the "vegan" part and have gone into full-on
anti smoking (how quaint). Soon we'll be on the cat improvements to your
humble abode and garden.

Or is it that you only read what *I* type?

I read a lot of other stuff. Your evangelism is what irks me. If you
were a Jehovah's Witness I could live with that because I'd just shut
the door and you'd be gone.
You are much worse, in that you simply cannot take a hint. You cannot
even see that you are alienating people who are much more tolerant of
your crap than I can ever be.