Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 07/06/2021 16:42, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 15:58:14 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 07/06/2021 15:23, Richard wrote:
On 07/06/2021 15:16, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 14:13:44 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

snip

A win win, that any sane vegan ought to support.

Erm, I'm not sure you have yet grasped the whole 'not exploiting
animals' (as lawn mowers or fertilisation units even) yet? ;-)

Sorry John, seems like we're stuck with the other version.

Well I did specify sane :-)

The idea is we (those who care about the miss/treatment of animals in
2021) aim high then it's not so much of an issue if we fall short. So,

why not post a link to something from 2017?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04sh6zg

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/phot...E9_460swp.webp