Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Washing Machine Water Supply Hose Replacement

On 6/5/21 7:17 PM, Wade Garrett wrote:
I'm replacing the water supply hoses on my washer with stainless steel
braided hoses. I notice some models have a 90 degree elbow at one end of
the hoses.

Do these restrict the flow any?

I'm also not sure if the elbow end is attached to the washer or reversed
and attached to the water supply valve. Youtube videos show it both ways.

Thanks for all the help.

Decided on Eastman #41065 as Eastman has a good company reputation and
these hoses had a sturdier looking right angle connector than the
Certified or the other brands I looked at.

Scanty in-store washer water supply hose stock at local HD and Lowe's.
So I ordered from Amazon who had it for $2 less than Lowe's online- plus
I didn't have to drive back to the store to pick it up. I also ordered
something else I needed from Amazon which put me over the $25 free
delivery threshold.

--
Why is it that the people who want more government control over your
life are the same ones who want you to be disarmed?