Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FreeSat.

Well, Its a bit like a telescope mount but only able to look at the plane of
the ecliptic at the correct elevation. I often wondered if some kind of omni
directional pirate could be set up on a tall building so pointing the dish
at it would pick it up? Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"T i m" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Jun 2021 15:06:20 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

Got a new TV which has a built in satellite tuner. Good news in that it
will reduce STB clutter. Although I mainly used FreeView - FTA satellite
just for playing with, as I have a 1 metre dish and rotator.

snip

Ah, like a RADAR antenna, or did you mean 'positioner'? ;-)

Cheers, T i m