Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mini review: Aldi battery mower

In article ,
Theo wrote:
When I was doing ~6-10 miles each way daily commuting, with the
occasional 100+ mile journey I was getting about 60mpg. Now I'm driving
3 miles each way once a week or less, with no long journeys it's more
like 50mpg. Lose maybe 5mpg in the winter.

I remember doing a long journey in an early Prius. Due to being rather
underpowered, it had to be driven near flat out on the motorway. And used
more fuel than my Rover V-8. ;-) But it gave very good MPG in town - I
suppose that's why they're so popular as mini-cabs.

--
*Reality? Is that where the pizza delivery guy comes from?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.