Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 06/06/2021 18:15, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 15:19:23 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 06/06/2021 11:24, T i m wrote:

So, just *why* do you not eat cow and sheep but do eat everything
else? You know, you are very quick / keen to ask me questions, only
seems fair?

Or maybe it's because you found out takes too long to kick a cow or
sheep to death, compared with a chicken?

You're sick.

Oh the irony!

Get help.

After you, after all you are the one eating baby animals

Not babies. A baby generally has to be fed, can't walk or stand up. Most
animals mature very quickly.

and suckling
from the teats of a different species!

Only in your dreams. I drink milk from a cup. I have evolved to digest
lactose. You haven't.

So why *don't* you eat sheep or cows but eat everything else?

What?

There has to be *a* reason, (religious, cultural, cult 'rules', your
parents were a cow and a sheep (does that make a troll?), allergy,
taste, logical inconsistency etc) unless you really are just
completely bonkers ( my money is on the last one).

You seriously need help. This is pure desperation. Where all about you
are bonkers it's time to look closer to home.