Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

"Richard Treen" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 08:29:07 +0100, williamwright
wrote:

It was in yesterday's Times. Apparently they have poor bones and they
are shorter than normal.
I suppose the authorities should pick up on this. But it's like FGM,
child abuse that's overlooked because a lot of people do it. However I
don't suppose vegans are regarded as being above the law like certain
other groups.

Bill

Not sure about the poor bones, I usually just spit them out.
Being shorter though, now that might be a solution to the
overpopulation problem, if we can just make people smaller using
dietry means.

Don't see how we're going to solve the problem otherwise.

That 'problem' is fixing itself. EVERY country has seen the birth rate
dropping dramatically except where its already right down in the noise.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...#1950_and_2015

And China and India COMBINED, by far the two most
populous countrys isnt even self replacing now.

Yes, I know BIGGER is better... but just saying.