Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 06/06/2021 11:17, T i m wrote:

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 8:29:11 AM UTC+1, wrote:

It was in yesterday's Times. Apparently they have poor bones and they
are shorter than normal.

I suppose the authorities should pick up on this. But it's like FGM,
child abuse that's overlooked because a lot of people do it. However I
don't suppose vegans are regarded as being above the law like certain
other groups.

Personally, I would rather my child was 3cm shorter at some arbitrary
time in their life

You like making choices for other sentient beings, don't you, especially
those that can't answer back.

but live a longer life and not die of bowel cancer

To which authority does one apply to have this choice enforced?

--
Spike