Posted to uk.d-i-y
robert robert is offline

Default virgin and o2

On 06/06/2021 12:34, Max Demian wrote:
On 05/06/2021 21:00, Robert wrote:
On 05/06/2021 20:58, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 05/06/2021 20:51, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

So how are virgin going to cock up o2 now then and what will happen
to my no longer available short lived o2 3 2 1 payg tarrif ? ....
and does it mean virgin will now come on to 900 Megs or will o2 lose
900 megs ? ...
and did virgin mobile actually move from ee to vodaphone or is the o2
deal insead of this ? ...

Existing Virgin mobile customers are still on EE

So why did they insist on sending out new SIMs last year?

I didnt get a new SIM last year ! Still connecting to EE via Virgin