Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Treen[_2_] Richard Treen[_2_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 08:29:07 +0100, williamwright
wrote:

It was in yesterday's Times. Apparently they have poor bones and they
are shorter than normal.
I suppose the authorities should pick up on this. But it's like FGM,
child abuse that's overlooked because a lot of people do it. However I
don't suppose vegans are regarded as being above the law like certain
other groups.

Bill

Not sure about the poor bones, I usually just spit them out.
Being shorter though, now that might be a solution to the
overpopulation problem, if we can just make people smaller using
dietry means. Don't see how we're going to solve the problem
otherwise.
Yes, I know BIGGER is better... but just saying.
--

Ric_Treen