Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 14:07:32 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Ok, yes, you have quoted one of the scenarios where animals working
with humans is likely to be the least of the issues (of course you
would) but what YOU might need to consider is just how we might
normally get an animal to do what *we want* when it might not want to.

Love the Utopia you obviously inhabit if you think only animals have to be
'trained' to do what 'we' want.

DickHeadxx, is that you again? I love this as a way of trying to
justify the incomparable and the illogical. ;-)

Where the fcuk did you get the idea that that's what I might think
from, other than your own misconceptions (now I'm sure it's
DickHeadxx)! And using the left brainer / troll 'everything has to be
black or white' in the attempt to make a point?

Every kid gets trained in the same way to do what his parents want.

Ah, with sticks, chains and electric prods? Or 'rewards' like it can
eat if it does something not natural to it as a species?

Yep. I asked the oldest son of a mate of mine if he still let
them con him into showing up in church. He grinned and
said that if he refused he wouldn't get to eat. He must have
been about 16 at the time. I said that with his parents listening.