Posted to alt.home.repair
RosemontCrest[_5_] RosemontCrest[_5_] is offline

Default Why is this so hard.

On 6/5/21 10:50 AM, Thomas wrote:
On Saturday, June 5, 2021 at 12:37:57 AM UTC-4, Francis S wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 16:38:42 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman
wrote:

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 6:24:43 PM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:
I want to post pics of door. I have pic on samsung galaxy s7. Clueless.
Please help. I know i need to link because this is text in google groups.

Is this what your'e after?
https://imgur.com/upload
There are surely others but I have no idea which might be best.

For simple pictures like it sounds like you're after, I'd second using
imgur to host it, and paste a link to it here.

No luck. Can i text a pic to anyone here to post? I know i probably should not do this but why not?³

Try https://www.dropbox.com/basic