Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 05/06/2021 13:46, T i m wrote:

So *now* you have revealed the truth. You admitting you were TOO
STUPID to pick up on what others have agreed was only a 'simple
mistake' (and most didn't even respond to it at all, fully
understanding what I meant in the first place) and now you are
embarrassed. I'm glad we got there in the end (but it's highlighted to
me how sad / difficult your world must be). ;-(

What was that you were saying just now about always telling the truth?
What you wrote above is the very perversion of it. You've had to stoop
to saying that others said what you hope they said. Try reading the
record again, you only have to look at the timeline of your responses.
You appear to be confirming what I wrote such a short time ago, which
was this:

"The fact that you carried on defending the indefensible, as you are
continuing to do so now, suggests a certain level of narcissistic
behaviour on your part. You are never wrong, the sun shines out of your
arse, you are the Custodian of The One True Way, everybody else is
conditioned in the wrong way, if only we could see your bigger picture.
Sheesh, you're just a puffed-up, self-important, gullible fool that's
managed to alienate a whole group against you and from which you've
converted *no-one* at all by your latest anti-meat-eating crusade thinly
disguised under the convenient mantles of evangelical veganism and
concern for animals."

--
Spike