Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 05/06/2021 14:46, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 08:08:23 +0000, Spike
wrote:

snip

I *added* when I didn't need to, the word 'virus' to the 'antibiotic
resistance' thing.

So, you have only yourself to blame for your error.

You really are weird aren't you. Who else have I 'blamed' for my error
you freak?

Some left brainers thought I intentionally said 'virus' when I didn't
mean 'virus' and repeatedly corrected my 'error' because they were 1)
trolls and 2) considered it important when it patently wasn't.

snip

T i m : "Some thought I intentionally said 'virus' when I didn't mean
'virus' "

So how is anyone supposed to know that?

Bwhahahaha! .... no, you are serious aren't you so let me laugh (at
you) even louder! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So *now* you have revealed the truth. You admitting you were TOO
STUPID to pick up on what others have agreed was only a 'simple
mistake' (and most didn't even respond to it at all, fully
understanding what I meant in the first place) and now you are
embarrassed. I'm glad we got there in the end (but it's highlighted to
me how sad / difficult your world must be). ;-(

The person who is most stupid is the one who repeats their mistake in
the obvious belief they thought it was true.

snip the rest as I'm embarrassed for you

I'm sure I won't embarrass Spike for repeating it he
"The fact that you carried on defending the indefensible, as you are
continuing to do so now, suggests a certain level of narcissistic
behaviour on your part. You are never wrong, the sun shines out of your
arse, you are the Custodian of The One True Way, everybody else is
conditioned in the wrong way, if only we could see your bigger picture.
Sheesh, you're just a puffed-up, self-important, gullible fool that's
managed to alienate a whole group against you and from which you've
converted *no-one* at all by your latest anti-meat-eating crusade thinly
disguised under the convenient mantles of evangelical veganism and
concern for animals."

You need help, please ask your GP for some form of counselling, if only
to recognise your obsession and fanaticism.