Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default OT: Online prescriptions. Better than Boots?

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
T i m wrote:
I've re-submitted my delivery order to see what happens. I thought I
was reacting to their 'Time to re-request your prescription emails so
it will be interesting to see what happens if it get's cancelled
again.

Before using the web service,

before using what web service?

an online delivery company?

I could just phone my surgery for a repeat
prescription (but of course phones can be busy) or email them. And they
sent the prescription (electronically, I'd guess) to the chemist of my
choice. Which they kept on file as my preferred one.

which is as it still is.

the online delivery company are now your preferred chemist