Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Love the Utopia you obviously inhabit if you think only animals have to
be 'trained' to do what 'we' want.

DickHeadxx,

Thanks for the abuse Timmy. Didn't really expect it from you. Turnip. yes.

is that you again? I love this as a way of trying to
justify the incomparable and the illogical. ;-)

Where the fcuk did you get the idea that that's what I might think
from, other than your own misconceptions (now I'm sure it's
DickHeadxx)! And using the left brainer / troll 'everything has to be
black or white' in the attempt to make a point?

Every kid gets trained in the same way to do what his parents want.

Ah, with sticks, chains and electric prods? Or 'rewards' like it can
eat if it does something not natural to it as a species?

Didn't know you went to public school.

You really do need to get out a bit more and discover the world is not
black and white. Just because some animals are treated badly doesn't mean
all are. And perhaps you think humans treat all other humans well too?

--
*A dog's not just for Christmas, it's alright on a Friday night too*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.