Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 08:08:23 +0000, Spike
wrote:

snip

I *added* when I didn't need to, the word 'virus' to the 'antibiotic
resistance' thing.

So, you have only yourself to blame for your error.

You really are weird aren't you. Who else have I 'blamed' for my error
you freak?

Some left brainers thought I intentionally said 'virus' when I didn't
mean 'virus' and repeatedly corrected my 'error' because they were 1)
trolls and 2) considered it important when it patently wasn't.

snip

T i m : "Some thought I intentionally said 'virus' when I didn't mean
'virus' "

So how is anyone supposed to know that?

Bwhahahaha! .... no, you are serious aren't you so let me laugh (at
you) even louder! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So *now* you have revealed the truth. You admitting you were TOO
STUPID to pick up on what others have agreed was only a 'simple
mistake' (and most didn't even respond to it at all, fully
understanding what I meant in the first place) and now you are
embarrassed. I'm glad we got there in the end (but it's highlighted to
me how sad / difficult your world must be). ;-(

snip the rest as I'm embarrassed for you

Cheers, T i m