Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Mini review: Aldi battery mower

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 09:09:28 +0100, Chris J Dixon
wrote:

T i m wrote:

We bought her a convertible shopping trolley, two wheels when taking
it there empty and then 4 wheels when it's loaded and it seems to have
the capacity of a wheely bin. She often pulls that back into the house
(up two steps) on her own with little issue so it's not a strength /
grip issue.

Absolutely no help, but thought you might like Granny Turismo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NXtX2l_6Y

That's very clever / funny and can even picture my Mum as part of it
(and would be up for it and wouldn't need the fake legs). ;-)

Since Dad died she is generally up for anything, as long as it means
spending time with her friends or family. So if we were thinking of
her and offered to take her to a garden centre or us and a trip to
Santa Pod, she would probably say 'yes please' to both (and could just
turn her hearing aids off at The Pod). ;-)

Cheers, T i m