Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 05/06/2021 09:46, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 00:48:37 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Bwhahahaha ... and by 'asked' you mean 'forced', often after being
'broken'? I asked our dog if it wanted to go out for a walk earlier
but he didn't because it was raining. Just think how chuffed he would
be if I forced him out AND forced him to carry something on his back,
just because he 'could'?

I take it you don't understand the concept of work either then?

Do you? Then you would be wrong. ;-)

I'm sure Dave has a good concept of work.

So, please expand exactly what you mean by 'work' here and what
animals you think should be doing it and why?

Why not, if they're fed and looked after?

More's the question, how do you justify keeping a dog?