Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 19:59:53 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.eatandtravelwithus.com/2...c-city-canada/

That's the fancy version but it grew out of camp bread. I don't know if
it trickled down to NH from Quebec or not. NH is a little bit Frenchy
In my wilder days I sometimes hit a bar in Somersworth NH called The
Frog Pond. They had posters with every French Canadien joke know to man.

Try to read your own **** for a change, senile blabbermouth and then tell me
that you are NOT a typical, endlessly gossiping washerwoman!