Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default I don't get it. What is the battery for?

"micky" wrote in message
news

https://www.bioliteenergy.com/products/firepit-plus

I don't get it, if "Fuel: Burns firewood or charcoal "

Then what is the battery for?

To move the air to make it burn better, read the description.

Upgraded 12,800 mAh battery for longer burntimes
Burn time: 30hr on LOW, 14hr on MED, 7hr on HI

----
FirePit+
Wood & Charcoal Burning Fire Pit

NEW IN 2021. Enjoy the warmth, smell, crackle, and feel of a wood
campfire, without any of the smoke. Our latest upgrade to the
award-winning BioLite FirePit creates hyper-efficient flames with
patented airflow technology

See that bit.

and gives you a front-row seat to the magic
thanks to the X-Ray mesh body. Lift the fuel rack and toss in charcoal
to transform it from a fire pit to a portable hibachi-style grill,
complete with included grill grate. Control the size of your flames
manually or remotely with the free Bluetooth app.

Fuel: Burns firewood or charcoal
Upgraded body design radiates heat outward
Upgraded high-temp enamel coating for durability and easy cleaning
Upgraded 12,800 mAh battery for longer burntimes
Burn time: 30hr on LOW, 14hr on MED, 7hr on HI
Dimensions: 27" x 13" x 15.8"
Weight: 19.8 lbs
Add FirePit accessories to complete your experience
Oversize Item: FirePit is subject to a $25 shipping fee at checkout.
Learn more.

$249.95