Posted to uk.d-i-y
Johnny B Good Johnny B Good is offline

Default Advice needed replacing corrugated iron with concrete sectionalgarage.

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 20:58:51 +0100, GB wrote:

On 01/06/2021 18:02, Johnny B Good wrote:
The time

MEGO.

Could you do a condensed version please? I got about halfway through
then gave up.

Perhaps, you could start with a summary of the problem, and then fill
the detail in afterwards? Without that, it's impossible for the reader
to know which of the many, many details are important and need
remembering.

I've just posted a follow up to Chris Bacon's reply with a link to some
photos and a summary of my main concerns. Hope this helps clarifies my
situation a little better.

--
Johnny B Good