Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT - covid tests at home

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 05:37:57 -0700 (PDT), posted for all
of us to digest...

My health care premiums mostly pay for people who are not me. Except for
dental, I don't use my health insurance.

You are lucky, most people do. How about your hubby does he use it?
That is the nature of insurance, they actualize the cost over many. It's
voluntary.

Should I claim one of those other people as a dependent on my 1040? Should I
send them a bill for my wasted money?

Why, do you feed, house and clothe them? If you want the deduction then call
your congressional critters. Private organizations do it cheaper and better.

It's the same damned thing as with a national health system. Someone always pays
for someone else to use it.

Except it's not *voluntary* It's a mandated tax.

Cindy Hamilton

--
Tekkie