Posted to alt.home.repair

Default West Virginia offering guns as prizes in COVID vaccine lottery

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:22:43 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 6/3/2021 7:54 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/3/2021 10:09 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 7:53:58 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 6/3/2021 6:14 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/2/21 11:01 PM, Bod wrote:
WTF !

The same tactic Joe Bribem uses.
"Hey little girl, you want a piece of candy while I sniff your hair?"
Speaking of Joe, they are calling him Joejam here. He is spending
practically every weekend in Delaware and he is now at his beach house.
Ties up traffic and even closes airspace and businesses than need it.

Of course Trump's frequent travels to NJ, closing air spaces or his trips
to NYC where a whole block of Midtown was closed off, no complaints
about that.....

Don't think he did it practically every weekend like Biden does.

I was here when Biden was campaigning from his basement and had to pass
the road to his house and back as often as 5 days a week.Â* Fortunately I
only ran into the end of a Joe Jam once.Â* He would go out in the
afternoon an go down to the riverfront and then back home.Â* Hardly ever
left town.

And does Biden charge thousands of dollars for the secret service
members to be be near him.

I haven't seen the numbers but rest assured Joe has the full
compliment of Secret Service and White House staff with him on every
visit. My BIL (phone man) used to travel with the president (LBJ,
Nixon, Carter and Reagan) and they took a Number Five crossbar
"switch" with them everywhere they went if they hadn't already set up
a PBX there. These days that might fit in a suitcase but it is still a
big deal to connect to the local system. He was just one of a plane
full of people who go everywhere the president goes. (usually at least
3 jumbo jets if it is out of the country). I suspect the White House
has bought or leased a house nearby just for that. Then there was
probably a couple million spent on upgrading Biden's house.

Personally I think the President should be using Camp David instead of
going to other places to relax. That is specifically set up for it and
paid for many years ago. BTW I did complain about Trump going to Palm
Beach and the Bushes in Boca Grande or Estero.