Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 04/06/2021 16:26, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:43:06 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 04/06/2021 13:48, T i m wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:

T r o l l insisting that certain people have "never helped me" is another
example of his ********.

Aww bless. Touched another nerve have I?

What has usually happened is that true, relevant, and
correct advice has been offered but it has been ignored.

See, just because you are a simple Goblin you may get confused with
what you think might be considered help and what actually *helps*.

I see that you seem to have forgotten already about us putting you right
over your 'meat eating causes antibiotic resistance in viruses' blunder.

You really are weird aren't you.

Let me put some real perspective on all that:

I *added* when I didn't need to, the word 'virus' to the 'antibiotic
resistance' thing.

Some left brainers thought I intentionally said 'virus' when I didn't
mean 'virus' and repeatedly corrected my 'error' because they were 1)
trolls and 2) considered it important when it patently wasn't.

Some left brainers may well have done and those without conscious
thought continued to repost their mistake.

The rest of us with a fully functioning brain pointed out your mistake
many times before you accepted "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant" was a lie.

So, the first person to correct that might have counted as 'helping',
had it been considered an issue and it wasn't to 'most people'.

It wasn't a help to you as it showed how futile your fanaticism is. But
it might assist those reading your post believing it to be true.

The fact that the trolls tried to make something out of nothing only
indicates just how little real counter argument they / you have.

The troll here is the one who posted the lie "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant" and indicates how little argument they have in
their arsenal of lies.