Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 04/06/2021 15:43, Spike wrote:
On 04/06/2021 13:48, T i m wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:

T r o l l insisting that certain people have "never helped me" is another
example of his ********.

Aww bless. Touched another nerve have I?

What has usually happened is that true, relevant, and
correct advice has been offered but it has been ignored.

See, just because you are a simple Goblin you may get confused with
what you think might be considered help and what actually *helps*.

I see that you seem to have forgotten already about us putting you right
over your 'meat eating causes antibiotic resistance in viruses' blunder.

Pointing out a mistake to narcissist never helps them to remove their
blinkers.